Our current supply of coffee beans has been depleted, and as of April 1, 2013, we do not have any beans available for purchase. We expect to be able to fill orders in once our next harvest begins in September of 2013.
We plan to increase supply this year so that we can fill your orders from harvest to harvest. Thank you for your business, and we hope to continue to be your favorite supplier of great coffee.
You can email us your advance order to be filled on a first-come first-served manner in September. Thank you, and have a great summer.
Ordering from Sandra Farms? We ship to virtually any address in the world.
• We ship USPS Priority Mail
• USPS Priority Mail packages usually arrive 2-3 days after shipping
• Orders are fulfilled Tuesday–Friday
Our Fresh Promise
Nothing is better than a fresh cup of coffee. That’s why we promise to ship
beans fresh from the roast. Our certified green beans are also carefully
picked and packaged for you.
• We roast your beans upon receipt of your order
• We notify you of the shipment date of your freshly roasted coffee
• Our 1/2 lb bags provide the ultimate in physical protection, oxygen and moisture barrier
• Foil gusseted bags come with degassing freshness valves
• 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If you're unhappy with our beans, we’ll
make a full refund!
• Return coffee beans within 14 days of ship date
• Include problems you encountered with our beans
• Mail the return shipment via USPS Priority Mail to:
Sandra Farms, Attention: Returns
HC-01 Box 4150
Adjuntas, Puerto Rico USA 00601
• Charges will be refunded to your credit card within 30 days of return
Please contact us 8am-5pm EST, Tuesday-Friday, for help with your order.
Call 787-409-8083 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org